Senior Back-End Java Developer
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
- Design high-performant trading gateways for our customers and our front-end teams
- Design, build, and maintain backend services that help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity, and risk management
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- 5+ years of professional experience with Java and Spring framework
- Proficient in microservice governance concept, skilled in SpringCloud technical system and basic principles, skilled in multithreaded programming, understand the underlying principles of JVM, performance optimization
- Skilled in object-oriented design principles, skilled in common design patterns and usage scenarios, have good programming habits
- Skilled in common database (MySQL/Mongo) principles and common performance optimization techniques, usage scenarios and limitations
- Familiar with the mainstream open source framework, skilled in the use of common middleware such as Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, ES, and understand its basic principles
- Experienced in design and development of high traffic distributed systems, skilled in design concepts of distributed application architecture, such as CAP, idempotence, stateless, distributed transactions, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈