(Senior) Backend Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Requis is a young technology Supply Chain platform driving the digital transformation of global enterprise supply chains. Through the development of its supply chain and commerce platform and its regarded thought leadership, as well as through publishing thought leadership content via blog, podcasts, and a variety of other media channels, Requis plans to catalyze the transformation of the Supply Chain into its next evolutionary state, the “value network”.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer to work with our Engineering, UX, and Product teams. Our team is 100% remote. We are mature, respectful, and strive for excellent communication. We are all passionate about continuous learning, problem-solving, and pushing our limits.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- 1+ years of experience with other backend technologies (ex. Node, Go, Elixir, Kotlin, etc)
- Solid understanding of AWS (EB, EC2, S3 and Amazon RDS)
- Experience with PostgreSQL as DB
- Have a desire to help significantly with AWS / DevOps
- Have experience with file/image uploads
- Have experience w/ queuing, caching, and scaling an application
- Have experience refactoring applications
- Enjoy pairing and working in a team
- Are looking for rapid career growth and challenges at an exciting startup
- Are self-motivated and driven
- Enjoy the idea of deploying your own code on your first day of work and being responsible for what happens
This is not a management position. We are looking for someone who wants to code the majority of their time and is not looking for a transition to management.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈