(Senior) C++ Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently looking for:
Senior C++ Developer (Remote)
We’re currently looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join our remote team. The Bitfinex backend utilizes C++ for an ever growing set of high-performance core services and libraries. The position requires expert C++ experience and is available to anyone with a strong interest in finance/trading who has the experience, motivation and temperament to contribute in this demanding role. As you will work remotely in a small group, self-motivation and effective communication are essential. We are looking for team members who are comfortable using their initiative and seeing it through to completion. You will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team, and have the chance to shape the direction of Bitfinex as we grow.
- Excellent C++ skills
- Knowledge of modern C++
- Experience with multithreading, high-throughput, and low latency programming on Linux
- Solid understanding of low-level networking: sockets, TCP/IP, TCP, UDP
- Excellent object-oriented design/programming skills
- Strong testing habits that ensure efficient, error-free production code
- Interest in financial markets and trading
- Passion for creativity and technology
- Experience in the finance/trading industry specifically trading execution and exchange connectivity
- Understanding of higher-level networking and messaging protocols such as WebSockets, REST, and message queues
- Knowledge of distributed systems and large scale system performance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈