(Senior) Front End Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Tempo is looking for a brilliant Senior Front End developer who is passionate about delivering quality work in our cutting edge tech stack. Your role will be diverse, and you get to contribute to different layers of our front-end architecture, regardless if it is in the routing, state management, implementing functionality, or the styling of the UI and its many components. At Tempo, we use React extensively across all our front-end code, and React Native for our mobile app.
Join us and let's Front End tech together!
- Solving technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
- Working closely with designers, product leads, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Liaising with other developers to promote great software design and quality
- Launching, iterating and making a difference to the team’s performance and being committed to making our products better for our users
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 5 + more years of experience with React
- Is confident about developing Single-Page Applications in React
- Is experienced with Ecmascript 2016, state management libraries like Redux, and unit testing in JS (using Jest or similar libraries)
- Has experience with CSS and styled components.
- Experience with testing of your code
What's in it for you?
- Remote work options
- Unlimited vacation!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada, Iceland and USA
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Come and join our amazing & high-performing tech team!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈