Senior Fullstack Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Here are some key items to consider:
- Workflow and processes are one of the most important things in development
- Certifications is the one of the most important things and I have them all
- I like to join any technical discussions even those w/o real outcome for a product
- I used to change companies a lot
- I like tech-stack superiority wars, I always win (obviously)
- I think I’m the smartest person in the company and everybody should be grateful for having a chance to work with me
- I would put architecture in the first place above the product, common sense and everything else, period!
- I find it very stressful when somebody touches my code
- I like to write long emails describing my vision to everybody
- I value boring but stable work environment over the opportunity to grow
- I don’t believe management can understand my vision that is why I gave up sharing it
- Being small gear in an enterprise mechanism is what I like
For good or bad we don’t have any of these, here is what we have:
- Environment of open minded people focused on solving real world problems
- Team that values every member
- “Complex over complicated”
- Creating the best product possible that moves the needle and brings innovations to live
- We proud of how we do things but even more about what we do
- No finger pointing and blaming except for git blaming :)
Exciting part: Our product gives an opportunity to more than 100 enterprise clients to focus on things that matters for them and not technology behind it! At the moment total monthly audience is 90M. That means it's always going to be an opportunity to help somebody out there by building new things.
- Good grasp of functional and/or OOP design
- Strong experience with Python/NodeJS
- Understanding networking (http, tcp etc., as well as async io)
- Frontend and backend performance optimizations
- Positive attitude :)
As a good plus:
- experience with ReactJS
- performance optimization for MongoDB, Redis and MySQL
- experience with microservices concepts
- DevOps skills
- basic HTML/CSS knowledge
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈