(Senior) Fullstack Engineer - C#, .Net
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Software Development
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and running massively scalable backend services for our VR fitness game platform as well as building web applications for various purposes across our community. This includes implementing online services, client-side integration of backend systems and deploying and maintaining services. As the development is in its early stage, you will have the opportunity to implement the core systems to leave your mark on the platform from the beginning. As you will play a critical role in developing the backend and the platform, you will need exceptional knowledge and skills in many different aspects of backend systems and development.
This is a permanent position based in UK with the ability to work remotely.
- Work closely with other development team members to design, prototype, implement and maintain our online services to result in efficient, stable and scalable systems.
- Help development planning including identifying technical risks/issues and coming up with solutions to overcome them.
- Actively participate in efforts to improve service quality as well as development productivity.
- Investigate technical issues impacting game development and live services.
- Write and maintain software system documentation.
- Extensive experience as a Fullstack Engineer developing in AWS environments.
- Strong technical design skills, excelling in developing, documenting and communicating complex design ideas.
- Experience using NoSQL or similar database technologies.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new technical challenges and changes.
- Effectively communicate with people from a wide range of expertise and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Unity development
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Experience with PlasticSCM
- Experience with source code testing frameworks.
- Experience working in the games industry.
🧘♂️ Flexible office hours (core working hours typically 10-4)
💴 Competitive compensation
💻 brand new equipment and VR headset
⛑ Health insurance
🧳 Unlimited leave policy, thats right
🚴 Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
🏖 Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
😀 A great team of talented individuals who love what we do
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈