Software Automation Engineering
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Olive is healthcare’s A.I. workforce and has been successfully deployed at health systems across the country. Olive automates work to allow healthcare professionals to concentrate on what’s most important, their patients. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she figures out where she can have an impact, onboards quickly, shows up for work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
Software Automation Engineering Leads at Olive are responsible for both technical and managerial leadership of their teams. Leads are among our strongest individual contributors and we expect them to lead the Automation Engineering team at a senior level. This leadership role is a critical contributor to implementing Olive’s revolutionary digital workforce.
What makes a great Automation Engineering Lead at Olive:
- Experience leading Agile teams in the creation of complex technical solutions
- Deep understanding of technologies used in the Olive stack, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), client-server architecture, Machine Learning, and web technologies
- The greatest measure of progress is to deliver high quality, reliable, working software
- Solid knowledge of databases, SQL, and version control tools
- Adequate understanding of infrastructure and software operations
- Able to design and architect maintainable and scalable automation solutions
Planning and Execution:
- Leads team(s) in Agile meetings like Backlog Grooming, Planning, Retro’s, etc.
- Thinks critically about work to guarantee a well defined backlog for sprint prioritization
- Understands business and customer goals and incorporates them into technical decisions
- Plans and supervises work for others
- Completes complex tasks/projects in an efficient manner
- Foresees issues and requirements for large projects and features
- Can break down large initiatives into incrementally implementable deliverables
- Clearly communicates team status and blockers and collaborates to develop the team roadmap
- Responsible for a high quality solution deliverable for handoff into software operations
- Responsible for mentoring and growing a team of engineering direct reports
- Sets and evaluates goals for direct reports
- Provides effective and accurate technical feedback in code reviews
- Able to work across teams to tackle complex issues
- Able to positively influence other engineers, both directly and indirectly
- Manages high priority incidents by coordinating incident support team
- Works with project managers, analysts and other functions to move company’s priorities forward
- 1-3 years experience as a lead engineer, engineering manager, or proven experience leading other engineers in delivering high quality software solutions
- 2-4 years experience in automation engineering or software engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Agile Methodology processes and tools such as JIRA
- Experience with software testing processes, tools, and technologies
- Solid understanding of data types and structures
- Proficient with remote connection applications like Citrix, VMWare, RDP
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git, Github, Subversion, Team Foundation Server, Bitbucket, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues to internal and external stakeholders
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈