Software Developer - Java
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
As a Java Software Developer you will design and build back-end services and applications by leveraging your solid software development skills and experience. You will combine your extensive technical experience with your understanding of the business to work through all aspects of software delivery inside a dynamic and future-oriented team.
This is a hands in position, and you will work with cross-functional teams to develop software solutions using agile software development practices as required.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop software in a distributed, service-oriented environment.
- Leverage software design patterns and development tools to ensure quality, security and scalability.
- Identify and use modern technologies, tools and architectures.
- You bring expert skills in Java, API design, API documentation, Grails/ Groovy, and you have working knowledge of infrastructures running on AWS
- You bring advanced skills in some of the following technologies: Docker, AMQP
- You have advanced skills in architecting and implementing solutions that scale and perform for thousands of users
- You have proven experience in developing long-term system architecture strategies
- You master experienced software development techniques such as object oriented programming, test-driven development (TDD), continuous delivery (CI)
- You communicate and collaborate effectively with business stakeholders
- You are hands-in, result-oriented, practical, and not afraid of unknown situations
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development.
- You speak and write English, French is an asset
- Work on the Backend of our Doctena Pro product, mainly concerning Doctor Facing API for our own APP (secure.doctena.com) in Grails (Java)
- Document APIs for Frontend (OpenAPI)
- Work on API for Gateways (Rest API) (Grails)
- Maintain and deploy the PRO stack
- (Good to have) Knowledge of TypeScript, ReactJs and NodeJs for frontend work
- (Bonus) Knowledge of Graphql
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈