1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
We are currently looking for this position to be filled in March-April 2020. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump start the process and get to know you a bit. We are also currently receiving a lot of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch.
We are Invisible's Technologies Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Technologies Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Invisible is a meritocracy and a startup. There's plenty of responsibilities to go around. You'll be expected to absorb responsibilities whenever you see them and figure out how to abstract yourself away from the job—be your own mini-CEO. Our team is small, but growing quickly. The work you do will directly impact how successful we are as a company.
You'll also have the opportunity to be part of the product development. Our product work is done by squads: product manager, designers, customers, and an engineer like you, focused on solving a customer problem. Together, your squad will have the autonomy to own key parts of our roadmap and build the things that will have the greatest impact on solving customer problems.
-Worked on web scrapers
-Worked with python
-Experience with selenium
-Has worked with nodejs
-Experience with google developer tools, google sheets scripting
-Experience with SQL (Postgres)
- We work 100% remotely. Our team is distributed all over the world.
- Aside from scheduled meetings (which we try to minimize), we don't care about your work hours.
- We deeply value personal growth and will help you advance in whatever direction(s) you want.
- We are a partnership, so you will earn equity and share profits.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈