Software Engineer – Distribution
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
- We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about and skilled at making software easy to build, deploy, configure, monitor, and debug. You will have ownership to solve challenging problems that our customers face when they deploy and scale Sourcegraph on-premise in a variety of environments, and that we face when we deploy and scale sourcegraph.com (the largest Sourcegraph installation in the world). Read our project roadmap to see the challenges that we are working on today and in the near future.
- Proficiency in Go.
- Published blog posts and/or tech talks about your work.
- Experience working on small high-performing teams, preferably tech startups.
- We will give you an overview of the exercise in advance.
- We will send you the details at a time of your choosing and you will have up to 2 hours to work on the exercise.
- You will be able to use your own development environment and lookup documentation on the internet.
- Architecture: We give you an open problem statement and you walk us through how you would solve the problem.
- Technical experience: We ask you about your past work and accomplishments.
- Team collaboration: We ask you about how you work and communicate in a team setting, and how you handle tricky situations.
- CEO/CTO: We ask you about what motivates you to do your best work, and we tell you more about the vision for the company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈