Software Engineer – Frontend
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript.
- Skilled at building and testing (e.g., unit testing, automated end-to-end testing) React single page applications and HTTP APIs (GraphQL and Go preferred).
- Ability to communicate clearly and empathetically, especially in writing and documentation.
- Practiced at creating high quality software balanced with a pragmatic understanding of how to make appropriate tradeoffs (e.g. cut scope) to ship quickly and iterate when necessary.
- Experience building extensions to browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and/or editors (e.g. Visual Studio Code, Intellij, Sublime).
- Experience building intuitive and documented CLIs.
- Large and/or numerous contributions to open source projects.
- Published blog posts and/or tech talks about your work.
- Experience working on small high-performing teams, preferably tech startups.
- Library design: We ask you to design a library executing in a browser environment given a set of constraints. You will need to describe your library's public API, your testing strategy, and how you would leverage web APIs.
- Technical experience: We ask you about your past work and accomplishments.
- Team collaboration: We ask you about how you work and communicate in a team setting, and how you handle tricky situations.
- CEO/CTO: We ask you about what motivates you to do your best work, and we tell you more about the vision for the company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈