Messari is the industry’s leading market intelligence company focused on the digital asset ecosystem. We provide curated insights, market data, and research solutions that empower our customers to form actionable insights to confidently make decisions in the fast-moving cryptoasset space.
At Messari, we believe crypto is the technology of free people, free-thinking, and free markets. We believe that cryptoassets have the potential to revolutionize both technology and finance and improve the lives of people everywhere.
About the Job
In this role, you will work closely with the Enterprise and Hub research teams to review written content, establish best practices, and publish reports through our internal content management system. The Research Editor will be responsible for ensuring that all content meets our high quality standards and assist in managing a diverse content calendar. A deep understanding of the crypto space is not needed for this role but it is a great opportunity to work closely with some of the industry’s top analysts and learn more about topics like DeFi, NFTs, Web3, and more.
- Assist in building an internal style guide for the Enterprise and Hub research teams.
- Review research reports and other short pieces for spelling, grammar, and style.
- Work with research and marketing teams to manage the content calendar.
- Utilize internal content management systems to upload reports and ensure that all content meets style guidelines.
- Build processes for publishing reports including review workflow.
- Experience in an editorial capacity such as copy editing, proofreading, or reviewing research reports.
- Ability to communicate across internal teams and with external freelance contributors when needed.
- Time management skills to ensure that all deadlines are met while managing other internal projects.
- An understanding of the crypto industry is a plus but the ideal candidate should at least have a desire to learn more about the space.
This position is a full-time role. We are currently a remote company and are open to any remote candidates. Our team is distributed around the world and has the processes in place for productive remote work, but we meet up in person as often as possible.
Messari is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and respected consistently. Diversity of experience drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, and competitive and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, and have our product reflect the diversity of our customers.
At Messari, we welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, socioeconomic status, religion, age, marital or parental status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time